Monday, January 15, 2007

The Diversity of Indian Tourism

On my travel to Asia, I was simply amazed on my visit to India. What I got to see was a wealth of tourist attractions, each very distinctive .............

On my travel to Asia, I was simply amazed on my visit to India. What I got to see was a wealth of tourist attractions, each very distinctive from the other.

And, in spite of that diversity, there was something very special.

That special something was the unique oneness of the Indian cultural enthusiasm which stands out and announces to the world that India is shining!

I am now well prepared for my next visit to India. In fact, I am looking forward to the diversity of tourism offerings such as the huge crowd at Pushkar, the extravagant locales of spiritual retreats, the night life of Mumbai and Delhi, the quiet solitude of it’s hill stations to name just a few of it’s attractions.

And, wherever I went to in India, I was overwhelmed by the warmth and the hospitality of its people. Moreover, the courteous, professional service of the staff in the hotels of India was something memorable and will be cherished for a lifetime.

The combination of manmade and natural beauty to be seen in India is definitely worth to pack your bags and inspire all to visit the land of legends, again and again.


http://www.article99.com/travel-and-leisure/asia/article.php?art=9374